How do I deploy Streamlit on Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud, etc...?
You want to deploy your Streamlit app on a cloud service other than Streamlit Community Cloud.
While we work on official Streamlit deployment guides for other hosting providers, here are some user-submitted tutorials for different cloud services:
- How to deploy Streamlit apps to Google App Engine, by Yuichiro Tachibana (Tsuchiya)
- How to Deploy Streamlit to a Free Amazon EC2 instance, by Rahul Agarwal
- Host Streamlit on Heroku, by Maarten Grootendorst
- Host Streamlit on Azure, by Richard Peterson
- Host Streamlit on 21YunBox, by Toby Lei
You can find guides for other hosting providers on our community-supported deployment wiki.